open text

26 December 2005 at 10:30

christmas scene on the unheard of islands



Of course, this photo is about 6 months old. Our Christmas happens in June.

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh that is absolutely adorable! Precious!  

~

Blogger kimmyk said...

Aww....that poor polar bear!  

~

Blogger Menzies Milngavie III said...

I say, Robmcj.

Hope the stuffed penguin went down well.

To go with the polar bear, here is a recording of 'singing icebergs' from Sciencemag: http://www.sciencemag.org/content/vol310/issue5752/images/data/1299/DC1/Muller.AudioS1.wav
or is it really Hotboy trying to verbalise 'RaBliss' from his hut on UnHeard?

MM III  

~

Blogger Morgan said...

LOL! that's funny! poor little bear. ;oD  

~

Blogger hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Hope you had a nice Christmas! That's bound to help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Stone said...

Thanks for the visit and happy new year to you. I would trade position with you now if I could. I miss my baby so much. Stop in anytime  

~

Blogger Stone said...

PS I had never even heard about Heard and McDonald Islands I just did google earth to see where you were. WoW that is far. Lets keep popping in on each other  

~

Blogger Mary P. said...

Once he wakes up, it'll be poor little penguins. The bear will wake thinking, "How about that? Dinner music with my appetizers!", and boom! two less penguins on the planet. Burp. Polar bears are serious fierce.

(Good thing for penguins that polar bears live at the other end of the earth...)  

~

Blogger robmcj said...

Mary p - you're dead right, in fact bears of all sorts give me the willies. When I was 11 I spent a sleepless night in a log cabin in the middle of nowhere (North Michigan) with a bear rubbing itself against the outside of my bedroom wall. I asked my uncle to reassure me that it couldn't get into the house. He said if it wanted to, it could punch a hole through the wall, no problem.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page