open text

24 May 2005 at 13:07

age 17, windswept and interviewed

A few hours after losing my virginity we all went to Edinburgh Castle, where this picture was taken. Her previous boyfriend, whose name was something like Denis, was the leader of a Hell's Angel chapter. Our relationship lasted several weeks, during which she soon learned that if she said the magic words "I thought I saw Denis and his mates over there," it was a handy way of getting me to do what she wanted.



My initiation had taken place in my bedroom. She and I were in my bed, while from the next bed my room-mate interviewed me on my impressions of the experience, so that I had to keep up a running commentary. He was in love with her but she wasn't interested, although their relaxed body language in the picture below suggests otherwise.



In the morning, when the landlady knocked on the door with a cup of tea, there was a mad scramble to hide my lover in the wardrobe.

It wasn't till a week later that she and I made love without an audience, and I found myself kind of missing the suppport of a third party. At least he had kept the conversation going.

I have avoided identifying her, and am even considering applying pixellation, just in case she sees this, and is still in touch with Denis and his Angels.

Blogger Hotboy said...

I fail to see what all this has to do with Nazi Germany, or penguins. What kind of girl would have relations with a guy with a haircut like that anyway? Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I shall shortly be publishing a 1970s fashion photo of hotboy, and the readers can make up their own minds.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Let's have the girls in leatherhosen!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

hotboy, I thought all your meditation was supposed to calm your worldly urges. robmcj  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there,
I was just randomly picking topics trying to find out what other people are blogging about and I came across yours, it really entertained me.

Thanks,

dog gift lover unique  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my wide leather dog collars site.
Have a great day!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page