open text

09 August 2005 at 23:29

a foretaste of non-existence

I've had a preview of Armageddon. I went to the blogpatrol site, to see how many visitors I have been getting in the last couple of weeks.



My heart sank when I saw I've had no visitors at all, but then I realised it's a spurious count. I caused it myself when I designed my new blogger template and forgot to paste in the counter code.



I fixed the problem on Thursday the 4th. That's better, but who are these visitors? Maybe you're one of them.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm real. If only there was a free blog counter. The way to increase traffic is to post to other blogs. I have a butt-load of childhood stories, but I need to build up my viewership first. No one reads archives. Reat assured, the stories shall continue...  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Amazing that anyone looks at blogs at all! Especially ones from a dog on the Unheard of islands, which no one has ever heard of! Once you've got a handsome photie of me up there, the robots will just simply flock! Hotboy p.s. it might help if you said you played the guitar. Not many dogs can do that.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I feel a ukulele challenge coming on. Name the place and time.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page