open text

09 August 2005 at 11:41

pantsaclava weather

The weather here at this time of year is perishing. Here on UnHeard Island it has just changed from 3-jumper to 4-jumper weather.

The penguins are immune to facial frostbite, but humans need to wear a pantsaclava in bed at night to keep the ears from freezing solid.



It's almost enough to make me long for the old days in Australia, where I used to scoff at the wimpish winters. In Sydney, no sooner had you dug out your hot water bottle than winter was all over and the pullovers were packed away for another year.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! You've fixed it! Anyway, I'm blogging about death and I'm just fed up with you going on about your operations when what we need is more photies of nice frauleins!Don't know if this works for you. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotboy. I've sincerely tried to make sense of your comment. Have you been hitting the Weizen again? Fixed what? What operations? The recycling of underpants as a pantsaclava is a traditional UnHeardian practice going back centuries.

I hope this helps.

PS - as you may recall, I revealed in an earlier post that the Frauleinfoto ist verloren.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page