open text

04 September 2005 at 11:05

deliberate difference disorder

There was some recent correspondence (I can't remember if it was here or at someone else's blog, maybe Lee Ann's) about shyness etc..

I thought my own variety of shyness was unique until I found a fellow-sufferer at post secret :



PS if you're using Internet Explorer, apologies if this template look a bit dodgy.

It dsiplays fine in Firefox. I could fix it by removing the sky picture, but it gives buddhist readers something to stare at till the bliss kicks in.

Blogger Hotboy said...

My secret is that I don't have a secret, but I'm not telling anyone, so it's still a secret. Hope this helps. Hotboy.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

I feel deprived now. I'd like to have a secret. Obviously, I'm not active enough. You have to do stuff surely and then keep quiet about it. Hey, is this leading on to one of those cross-dressing things, Adolf? Getting you rocks off in front of other Germans and crossing dressing. Have we not had enough of all that kind of weird stuff? Probably not. You have got a secret!! I knew it. Tell us then. We won't tell anyone. Hope this helps. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Okay, I admit I have some secrets here. Just keep it to yourself.  

~

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

Wonderful! I love post secret. I like your blog so far; I'll be back. And thank YOU for stopping by!
--SG  

~

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

ps hotboy told me his secret, and it's a juicy one.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh, I have seen that blog "post secrets". Some of it is interesting, and some of it is disturbing. Makes me feel sad for those!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Spinning Girl. My former best friend was called Spin. Possibly a relation? Regarding Hotboy's "secret" - have you heard of Munchausen's disease? Neither have I.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page