open text

23 August 2005 at 13:00

the unlikeable bareness of being

I'm all out of ideas today, so I'll feed off some other people.



picture from upsideyourhead, heading by seb mcglasgow

Blogger Hotboy said...

Family history, Adolf! You've got tons of it. All those blond, blue eyed joes like me! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Heather said...

Nothing suprises me anymore. He's super rich and I am cynical.

I am also in deep dgratitude that SHE is in the thong, er g-string whatever the hell you call that bathing suit up her ass.

h  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Cher. Good point. Coincidentally the same reason I used to wear a knee-length kilt.  

~

Blogger jimmmer said...

Hehe. It is a good pic eh?  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page