open text

24 August 2005 at 19:19

explain this


I'm the last person to complain about a bit of healthy weirdness, you only have to look at some of the stuff on my blogroll, for example Angsthammer.

But even I was dumbfounded when I stumbled on Eggagog.

Can anyone explain what is going on? I'm fascinated and appalled that someone could be so meticulously insane. And there are hundreds of comments.

Long ago, I used to think everyone except me was normal. These days, half the world is off their heads, and the other half is off their faces on one drug or another. Am I one of the few normal people left?

Blogger Hotboy said...

For years I told myself that I was normal, or the norm. If you're the joe who's taking it in and processing it, how else can you see it? But I don't think I'm normal now. Flatheids are normal. You don't want to be normal. Most of them are miserable and don't even know it. I'll have to think about this! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I wonder that of myself sometimes. I mean, I feel normal, but it doesn't appear that is of the norm!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

As usual, I'm swimming against the stream. Unlike you guys, I had never thought I was normal. Nowadays I seem to be boringly normal in many ways. This may be progress.

Does it mean I have changed, or just that I was a pioneer of abnormality, an Eggagog in my day, but the rest of the world has now overtaken me?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

"Long ago I used to think everyone else except me was normal." Well, smell the coffee, Adolf. The Third Reich wasn't normal. It might have been because of you that I decided I was normal. Before that I looked like Clark Gable. I hope this helps! Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotboy. One's Gableousness can be ascertained at reverse botox

I hope this helps.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page