open text

05 October 2005 at 10:08

42

I never like to brag. But sometimes one has to. My top score in this game was 42. Some people who only scored about 8 would say I have an unfair cultural advantage, but I'm willing to share the secret with them. It's all in the right hand.




Tune for the day: - The ride of the valkyrie.

Trivia question for the day: - What else is special about the number 42?

Health report: This week I'm healthier than Hotboy. Mind you, it's only Wednesday.

Blogger Heather said...

Send your wedding tackle pics here:
www.wackyweenies.com  

~

Blogger Eve O'Lution said...

Dear RobMcj, I am compiling a literature review for technotrati on use of the new technologies, and I came across a reference to a robmcj at the website for the 2005 BlogTalk Downunder conference. Is that you? There's a conference paper listed there called Models Of Self Disclosure, but I cannot find any link to an abstract or publication.

I'll watch your blog for your response. I'll be happy to swap email addresses if that's preferable to you.

Regards, Eileen Brophy.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

42? Wow! I thought I was the winner with 11. I guess I turn the crown over to you, but when you finish wearing it, it needs to remain in my Castle. We will put a winner's name plate under it with your name engraved. :)  

~

Blogger hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I got nine, but I wasn't trying!! I see someone is trying to get to you. Remember the Red Army? You might end up doing something. I find this is usually a mistake and means you have to do another thing after that. Before you know it, someone will give you job and then where will you be? Please ignore my advice. I hope this helps. Hotboy  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page