open text

23 September 2005 at 18:43

constitutional crisis

"King" Hotboy has declared himself ruler of his end of the island, while I was overseas on a state visit to Australia. I was opening a new wing of poker machines at the North Ryde RSL. Displaying the common touch.

If the islanders were looking for a King Penguin, they'd choose someone with a few molecules of Prussian royalty in the blood. Someone of regal bearing, with experience in world leading.





In Tennessee, Barry Graham has challenged the redneck sheriff to a boxing match. Hasn't Barry heard of running away? It seems he's missing the gene for cowardice.

I normally get my dose of terror in the doctor's surgery, but that may be ruled out next week, if my health continues to improve thanks to these herbal health drinks.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! God in dammerung! Thank Got dem health drinks are doing the trick! I've just given them up on discovering that they were putting alcohol in them over at this end, thus inhibiting ra bliss! If you can answer the Schlewig Holstein question, I may postpone the invasion since now that I'm off the piss, it'll be into the long ships for me.Hope this helps. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

If those herbal health drinks are helping, drink up!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page