open text

10 October 2006 at 03:12

das country house at potsdam

This is a freelance Taoist blog.
Every true story contains a wee lie.
And every lie contains a grain of truth.

This is one of the houses that my aunt is planning to leave me in her will. Now do you see why I tolerate her and even visit her?





PS A big hug to anyone who's reading this on her birthday.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Nice pad! I've got the cricket bat packed. Just tell me where she stays and hide under the bedcovers when you hear the thumps. I'll make it quick. That should help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger keda said...

fine, i'll come too if pos :) but i am not bloody writing her eulogy.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, that is beautiful!
I don't blame you one bit!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - I appreciate the gesture, especially as you don't even like cricket.

keda - wake me up when it's finished.

lee ann - you're invited to the housewarming  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Is that the house where they held the conference in 1945? I bet it was! I'm surprised your aunties didn't poison the lot of them! It probably helped if they had a good war. Were they on the ack ack guns? Hotboy  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page