open text

03 December 2006 at 07:28

das katnapper

I recently visited Piddledorf, the centre of my family's universe.

I took a look at the local newspaper, and was shocked to see this harrowing front page item:



"YET ANOTHER CAT DISAPPEARS"

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Ra cat is on smack! Not a lot going on there then these days. I suppose world domination and genocide are bit a more exciting than smacked out cats. Hmmm? Hotboy  

~

Blogger keda said...

awwwww who could blame them.. he's so demure.  

~

Blogger josh williams said...

I disapprove of cats that go missing.  

~

Blogger keda said...

so you tagged me..

10 things i will never do..

1/ post this at mine. as it's not funny enough
2/ learn to use capitals
3/ sky dive
4/ vote tory/republican despite the crap competition
5/ eat kidneys ever again
6/ eat tripe soup ever again
7/ marry another turk
8/ finish this silly meme.

:) kisses sweetie.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page