open text

01 July 2006 at 17:01

apocalypse soon

Warren Buffett, the world's shrewdest investor has given away his $42-billion fortune, most of it to Bill Gates's foundation.

And a while ago, Bill Gates gave away most of his own billions to the charity. That's great news, but also unnerving. The financial success of these men was based on their uncanny ability to sense the future. When the shrewdest, richest men in the world decide it's time to buy their way into the kingdom of heaven, maybe we should all start saying our prayers.

If only the Boy Dunderhead would do the decent thing and impeach himself for acting unconstitutionally, we might still stand a chance.



Meantime, I'm considering donating this blog to charity, so I've had it valued. You can value your own blog too by following the link.


This blog is worth $3,951.78.
How much is your blog worth?




RaBlissBlog is worth $3,387.24.

Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! The philanthropic boy made me proud to want to sell Scotland to the Americans. He said the USA was a meritocrasy. (Of course, his family will be left with a few bob, but ...) Bill gave him his own copy of the Wealth of Nations. Andrew Carnegie (who was a bit of a basturn as well!)(Homestead?)gave away his money too. As soon as I make pots, I'm going to give it away as well. Initially to drug dealers and travel agents, but when I really get pots ... well, I might just keep it! But it would be great to have billions to give away. Just keep a couple of million for pocket money! But what a good thing to do! Fair play to the boy! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Don't know about your blog since you've got the castration photies and all those cross dressing sexual perversions, but my blog isn't worth the paper it's not written on! If it's worth 3 grand, I'll sell it to you for 2. Hope this helps! Hotboy  

~

Blogger .- said...

mine was only worth 42 cents,

.27 for spelling my heading correctly [they don't know I MEANT to type in the mathematical expression 'PI']
.13 for the excessive use of [ ]
and
.02 for posting hnt on thursday  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say Mr RobMcJ!

What an extremely wonderful gesture of you to donate your delightful blog to posterity.

I would very much like to donate the England cricket team, and the England footers team, to the same cause, but I fear they would not contribute half as much in terms of collateral.

As I pass out with the exertions of trying to drink my current establishment dry (Reception reports that supplies are running short, but I think that that is wishful thinking on their behalf, after all the shouting during the footers, etc., and in any case, I have not yet investigated the mini bar), can I just say that it has been completely wonderful over these past few months to be able to read your spiritfull expressions at 'Open Text'.

Oh dear. I think I'm coming down with malaria.

Your humble servant.

MM IIII  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page