open text

24 October 2006 at 09:22

only 20 more places on the team

I have just noticed that this blog's core support team is clustered in the middle of the alphabet:

A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H - Hotboy
I - Ion
J - robmcJ 1
K - Keda
L - Lee Ann
M - Menzies
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z

1 - Because the world has to balance up, everything is reversed here in the southern hemisphere - Christmas is in summer, water goes down the plug-hole in reverse, and of course initials start from the back of the name.



How balanced is that? The odds against the names clustering in the centre are about the same as the chances of winning the lottery. Of course I'd rather have the money, but the suppport team is good too.

With the aim of extending in either direction, I am now advertising for people to fill the G-spot and the N-spot. There used to be an N, someone called Neotropism, but something happened to him back in May. I hope he's alright. He lives in Scotland so he may have been stabbed.

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Eric, yet again I owe you an apology. Can you rustle up an F and a G to preserve the sequence?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! You need an Xavier! Do you know any Spango? I know the word for tomato and that's about it. You could lurk around the cross dressing Spanish blogs. Jimenez! Not many folk have got a Jimenez! Paraquayan blogs are bound to produce another Adolf or two! Hope this helps. Hotboy  

~

Blogger ion said...

My real forename initial is H. Hope that doesn't upset the balance or induce competition with Hotboy. Your antipodean explanation for J is already rather shaky, I fear.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

If it helps...you can spread my name out... use an L and an A!
;)  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Hotbolla! Would you change your name to Xenophobier? That would give Heather or maybe Ion access to your H-spot. The G-spot is still free.

Ion - Hotboy's moving on.

Eric, I'm flattered, though puzzled why anyone would want to read this stuff. Please say hi to Heather, maybe ask her if she's willing to change her name by just one letter, to Nether or Gather.

Lee Ann - I do love it when you talk dirty. Yes, If Lelly ever turns up again, I'll pass on your kind offer to move.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page