open text

26 January 2007 at 17:55

happy unheard of day

This week I've been working on testing the new computer system for the allotment hut. Obviously I'll need to add some more storage capacity if hotboy's going to be a user.





I had a dream last night in which I woke up and found the bedroom light was on. Then I really did wake up, and realised that the light was actually off.

When I got back to sleep, I spent the rest of the night dreaming I was telling people about waking up and finding the bedroom light was on and about really waking up, and realising that the light was actually off.

It was a busy night.

Today is UnHeard Of Day, a public holiday, so this morning we took a walk in the mangrove swamps, and I saw this unusual root formation half-way up a tree. I think they may be called dendrites.


Blogger 212degreedesigns said...

you got fresh with a tree! lol

those are fingers...
they may really be roots,..
but i know they are REALLY fingers...

very neat.  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say,

Happy UnHeard Of Day. Did the penguins get the day off as well?

You need to worry when you dream that you were dreaming that you were telling people about waking up and finding the bedroom light was on and about really waking up, and realising that the light was actually off, and actually waking up and realising that the candle had gone out.

MM III


MM III  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Sober at midnight on Friday and that beer dispenser looks bloody wonderful. Even if it turns most of you into a tree, I don't care. It would still be a help right now! Hotboy  

~

Blogger keda said...

a handsome tree indeed.

happy unheard of week.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow....what's in the beer?
weird dreams, weird photo.... (I actually like that photo of the tree with the roots that look like fingers)...fingers.....fingers...fingers...fingers...fingers (wonder what you will dream about tonight).

Have a great week Rob!
~xo  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page