open text

24 June 2005 at 19:51

chemical ali nominated for nobel prize

In Britain, a thousand teenagers were asked to name one living scientist, and among the answers offered were Madonna, Leonardo da Vinci, and Chemical Ali.

source: Why science is falling out of fashion

Blogger Hotboy said...

Stephen Hawking (?) is all I know and he's not a proper scientist, is he? I know about Leonardo since he was one of the Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles. Do you know the other three? (Tell your age and if you were a parent around that time). Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

My colleagues in the Law Faculty have advised me to state that I have never been a parent at any time in my 39 years.

For 20 years my uncle blamed my aunt for their lack of children. Then a secretary accused him of fathering her child and sued him for maintenance, forcing him to produce a doctor's statement confirming his infertility.

Chemical Ali was Saddam's Minister Of Gassing. The others I think you know.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Raphael, Donatello, Michaelangelo.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page