open text

17 June 2005 at 08:53

hoarding for the winter

BURIED TREASURE
Island temperatures are in free fall, last night it was 7 degrees. Even the penguins were shivering, and winter is the season when I have to keep an eye on them - last year hunger drove them to sniff out my stash of home brew. I have buried the stuff this year, so all I need worry about is hotboy finding it, he likes to dig.

Of course once the snow comes, there's a risk that I myself may have trouble finding where I buried it, but I took the precaution of marking each individual bottle on a treasure map, disguised as a Buddhist mandala here. If hotboy tries to read it, he'll fall into a blissful meditative stupor before he can even pick up the shovel.

THE YEAST I COULD DO
I have taken the electric blanket off the bed and wrapped it round the current brew. Keep the yeast comfortable and it will repay the kindness.

Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Yes, Eric! For it is I, the Hotboy Madyamika. Do you hove behind the viking tendency perchance?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Ra configuration of reality in ra patterns is enough to dement even sober people. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

I'd like to apologise if I have ever upset anyone ever. Especially Eric. This was an honest error. Goodbye and good luck. Tepidboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Master Madyamika. Nice one, absolution catholic-buddhist-style! Do you do online confessions? I have a lot to unburden myself of, starting with my disrespect of your ecumenicism (I had to look that up). We could do it here or your place, wherever is spiritually more auspicious. robmcj. PS I think I overdid the soma last night, does it show?  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page