open text

19 January 2006 at 19:10

HNT 12 - half-moustache

The half-nekkid part is the top lip. This was taken the day I finally gave up trying to grow a moustache, and shaved it off in stages.



It has been suggested that I have a lot in common with a major historical figure but I can't see it myself.

If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half naked posts here.

HNT_1

Blogger Heather said...

Um...lemme guess...

Napoleon?  

~

Blogger Heather said...

Dubbya?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Let's get it straight! Are you or are you not planning to use the penguins to attack Australia? Does this clarify things. I hope so. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Was Basil Fawlty ever a world leader?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

You'll never get elected to anything now with this photie around, Adolf. Have to be a putsch! Hotboy  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a colour free State, the rights of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed”  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! No idea who the photie reminds me of! We're in a time warp here, Adolf! Back to Weimar with me and your auntie Ina whooping it up down the bierkeller! Sorry to hear she's passed away just when I was getting the hots for her. Oh well. It's possible dying was a bit of a help to her. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

"Don't metion the war!"...one of my favourite Fawlty Towers episodes! DO hope the entire moustache has gone now? Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Wenchy said...

mmmmmmmmm Stalin? LOL  

~

Blogger S said...

Um, I hope you are not anything like him..that would be a trgedy! Happy hnt  

~

Blogger Shauna said...

Well... I'm glad you finished shaving. :)  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Speaking of conquering the world if I ever straighten up, how's about ... Penguin Biscuits. Corporate sponsorship. I got a van once off the Post Office. I know about this stuff!PICK UP A PENGUIN! Then you pick up the penguin and take out the request. Brian Wilson used to know about stuff like that. Pity he's almost dead. Hotboy. p.s. Any idea how much a site like that costs?  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Rob, I couldn't open the picture for some reason, but I think I know which picture you are talking about and I know which historical figure you are talking about!
;-|)  

~

Blogger Chickie said...

Glad to know the stache was being removed. The pose is so fitting!  

~

Blogger MamaKBear said...

Too funny!

Happy HNT! :)  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page