open text

28 February 2006 at 20:52

archduke george

I'm still not sure whether to see Bush's lions-den visit this week (to India, Afghanistan and Pakistan) as heroic or idiotic. With the Middle East exploding in the face of the West, can the world really cope with an assassination?



Meantime, the Madyamikan insurgents are rumoured to have signed a pact with the Shag Islanders, and suddenly I've got a second front offshore.

I am under a lot of stress here, marshalling troops, phoning Kofi, etc., so my posts may be a bit brief and in code.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! The end of the Archduke just freaked me. There you go. One minute you're waving out at the punters and the next you and the missus are both stiffed! I'm prepared to go to champions to save me having to shed my own blood. What do you think? I've got a kundalini disaster to look forward to and don't want to get assassinated. I remember Ernst from zee old days! So keen to help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I hope the stress doesn't get to you... take care of yourself!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - don't you think that'd be the best way to go? I'd be quite happy with a bullet to the back of the head. Skip all the character-building suffering.

IO - you said you were planning to go sailing with your family. Now I understand why. Will you have a few mini-nukes on board? I read that your government has been developing them for some time.

Did you know that UnHeard Island is already twinned with Dildo Island?

LA - thank you.  

~

Blogger The Rambling Taoist said...

I'm just glad our shrub of a president isn't here (if only for a short while).  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page