open text

14 February 2006 at 10:23

word cloud




Thanks to Lee Ann for the idea of making a word cloud. It sums up my blog, but I should have taken out the word "work."

Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Good cloud though nothing there about voyeurism, or leidenhosen, or anything at all interesting. Hope this helps with mine! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I love that!
Happy Valentine's Day Rob!  

~

Blogger Heather said...

yeah...work does stick out a bit there now doesnt it?  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - leidenhosen, that's a good word you've coined. It means suffering trousers, or regret-trousers. Freudian or what?

LA - Happy Valentine's day to you too, I know we've already had your valentine's HNT, what can we expect this week?

Heather - should I change my life to match, or re-do the cloud?  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page