open text

27 January 2006 at 08:49

HNT 13 - brews eigHt, Nine, Ten




This HNT is a little late because yesterday was the national holiday here, UnHeard Of Day, and to celebrate we held a sampling of the latest three brews, numbers eigHt Nine and Ten.

For the beer buffs, they were, from left to right: a German Lager (dangerously easy to drink), an Australian Bitter (a bit too bitter, but I'll get used to it), and a Canadian Blonde (we didn't even get as far as tasting that one).

The photo was taken just after opening the first bottle. You have my word on it, I was half-naked. As the sampling continued, some very rude pictures were taken, but I have been asked not to post them. For now. Heh heh!

Posted by Picasa

Blogger Bsoholic said...

I'll drink to that! Cheers!

Happy HNT  

~

Blogger MamaKBear said...

Great pic! Sounds like you had a great time!

Happy HNT! :)  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I thought you'd died due to all these gaps and no half naked photies. I almost sent you a penguin. I wish I had. It would have squacked: no more photies of old people. Old people are just depressing. Even the nudie shots are better than the old people. Tell you what. We should write a story. Do we have t0 meet half way in the middle of the Unheard of for that to work. Excuse me! Do you like computers? Hotboy.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

This is a terrible thing! It was fun up till now. What the hell happened to you? This does not look like ra bliss. Please don't post anymore photies like that! If it's not funny .. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Jaxe said...

robmcj, now THAT looks like a meal fit for a king. I've always liked your style, brother! happy hnt. j.  

~

Blogger jazz said...

we want rude pictures!!! we want rude pictures!!!

i'm such a trouble maker ;)  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

niiiiice
I like the holiday!
Happy HNT
and the dog is very well indeed, just uncooperative with the photo shoot, she is an idependent minded wee bitch.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy HNT! nice to meetcha, wish I could help ya with that brew, looks like you could use it.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! That old guy has showed up again. At least, he's got some hair. That's a help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh my, it looks like you are in for a good time!
Enjoy some for me, ok?

Happy Late HNT and have a super weekend Rob!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

RR - Thanks for the email about the scientific view on cooking tomatoes. Good point. I was going by the macrobiotic viewpoint, which maintains that there's toxins in that whole vegetable family - tomatoes and potatoes. A lot of their other theories were once regarded as wacky but have since been medically proven. For example, that Japanese shiitake mushrooms help combat cancer. So for myself I try to follow their advice, but I don't push it on others.

They also tell me I shouldn't eat bananas out of season, but apparently it's okay to pose naked with them at any time of year.

jazz - next week?

logo - have you any Scots genes perchance?

la - I have saved one from every brew, for the day you come ashore here.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page