open text

21 January 2006 at 07:36

cyberfame at last

(1) I found that my HNT 11 photo has spawned a sub-genre at Jaxe's place. Imitation is flattery. (Breaking news - sadly, the HNT 11 photo of the naked guy crouching under a water tap has been taken offline - the poor guy must have decided he didn't like all the hits he was getting).

(2) And I was chuffed to find that my 3 x 3 New Year Tag has developed a life of its own. I stumbled across it here. Memes have a life of their own, of course, you just need to let them go.

Nice to know that my life has not been in vain.

And I bottled another 70 bottles of Pam Canadian Blonde this morning. Several bottles cracked as I was sealing the caps on them, and I had to rescue the beer by decanting through a tea-strainer. Phew! Who says there's no drama in the suburbs?

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Glad you feel that your life has not been in vain, spreading memes, whatever they are. But don't you think if you put some alcohol into the beer, you wouldn't need to make so much. Just thought this might help! Hotboy  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page