open text

12 February 2006 at 09:00

bloglines

Ray ray told me about bloglines.com. I'm suffering a recurrence of RDD just now, so I can't be bothered making a link, but you might like to check it out anyway. You can use it to alert you whenever your favourite websites and blogs are updated, so it could save you a lot of time. And waste a lot more. Everything balances up.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! It's all too complicated! I want a machine I can shout at. Do you think this would help? Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - I did a Ph.D. on machines you can shout at. Take it from me, the novelty wears off. I recommend you try alternating hot and cold showers - that'll get you shouting obscenities, no problem, and it won't cost you anything.

I hope this helps.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Do you think the beer in one way and the RDD out the other balances up? Got to help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I think I will check it out...thanks.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page