open text

12 February 2006 at 09:00

bloglines

Ray ray told me about bloglines.com. I'm suffering a recurrence of RDD just now, so I can't be bothered making a link, but you might like to check it out anyway. You can use it to alert you whenever your favourite websites and blogs are updated, so it could save you a lot of time. And waste a lot more. Everything balances up.

Blogger hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! It's all too complicated! I want a machine I can shout at. Do you think this would help? Hotboy  

~

Blogger robmcj said...

HB - I did a Ph.D. on machines you can shout at. Take it from me, the novelty wears off. I recommend you try alternating hot and cold showers - that'll get you shouting obscenities, no problem, and it won't cost you anything.

I hope this helps.  

~

Blogger sasfdasfdljkfksdjkfjsd said...

funny, I just popped in because my bloglines had notified me of your update.

love it.

hotboy can shout at my machine, it doesn't really respond to such stimulus (stimuli?) but it might make him feel better.

i acidentally gave myself a cold after hot the other day, normally taking the cold one sounds unappealing but it feels surprisingly good when you've just had a hot one. I may have to make it a more regular thing  

~

Blogger hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Do you think the beer in one way and the RDD out the other balances up? Got to help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Carslemane Foraix said...

G'day Robbo,

There's a photo of your dog ordering some amber nectar in a pub at http://www.netvibes.com/ just now. Login (top right) as Carslemane@yahoo.com.au and the password is carslemane9999

If the dog photo has gone when you arrive, try going backwards or forwards to find it.

Via Netvibes, you can also be alerted to new blog entries, of course - just like Bloglines, in a way.

Your mate, Carsley  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I think I will check it out...thanks.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page