open text

08 February 2006 at 17:06

blasphemy!

Sources acknowledged.

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

RDD maybe?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Now everyone will know what I look like!! Hope you realise that my image is copyright and that anyone who uses it without authorisation owes me ten percent of their income throughout the rest of their natural. Hope this helps you escape the beheaders. Hotboy p.s. the original 100 foot statue on top of Ben Nevis has more impact!  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say old chap,

That image reminds me a bit of the last time I was in the Sudan. I shall hope to post some snaps of Mrs M striding out for the top of a jebel, thereabouts.

MM III  

~

Blogger .- said...

genius  

~

Blogger Heather said...

Isnt Lego a Danish toy?
Vive LA Revolution!!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page