open text

26 February 2006 at 11:37

island embassies closed

Relations between the West UnHeard and East UnHeard Islands reached a new low this week, with the tit-for-tat publication of offensive cartoons. Full story here.


Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Ra bliss versus the stomping around? Once I've perfected my loss of body in ra bliss juju I feel I might be untouchable.
Carsely! |The isle you speak of is my last resort, or where the spiders, and snakes, and scorpions rest in wait, my deep dear friends. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh my! I hope it all balances out in the end!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Carsey, that's all we need - the Shaggers and the Blissers form a pact, and suddenly I've got a second front offshore.

Oh untouchable one - dost thou speak with forked tongue, or is it but a snake?

Lee Ann - I am under a lot of stress here, marshalling troops, phoning Kofi, etc. And now Madyamika wants to make a state visit. He may mean well, but his assassination would be a bit inconvenient. Your good wishes are appreciated.

Oh self-absorbent one, I recognise the bike.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page