open text

02 March 2006 at 12:46

bloglines

Bloglines means never having to check your favourite blogs yourself.



It's made my life so simple.

Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! It's like the Schleswig Holstein Question. It's not simple if you don't know what it is! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Had you heard of Criaglists by any chance? Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - yes, and I've heard of a spell-checker. Have you?

Re Craig's List: try http://www.cnn.com/TECH/computing/9803/25/online_comune/  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

That is cool!
No HNT today?????
Happy HNT anyway!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - just go to http://www.bloglines.com/

It's all explained there.  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - I apologise for my earlier rudeness. It's the injured back and the lingering virus making me tetchy. That and being surrounded by rude Australians.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! We've just had a brilliant snow storm!! Hope your back gets better! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Carsely! What a great lavvy!! Could you get one with a seagull swooping down to peck your pecker off? Hey, this is guy stuff! I don't think gurls can understand such fears. Adolf! Heil! Why don't you blog about your sore back? I love stuff like that. Diseases and everything. I bet you know everything about backs. It would help me to hear about your back. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Carsey - those toilets are actually in Queenstown. I went there once (Mrs McJay was born near there) but I didn't see those bogs.

HB - I sense a wind-up, but for the record the method of injury is related to Carsey's comment - by mistake I sat down hard on the edge of the toilet. Aren't you glad you asked? The next day I went to the wee old woman chiropractor and she worked her usual magic, and within hours my back was good as gold and I was blogginag again. What a fortunate creature I am!

LA - yes, I had a HNT all ready prepared, but with the back injury I wouldn't have been able to put in the time to publicise it, so I held it back for another week. The idea for the post came from one of your posts about flying in a small plane.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page