open text

30 March 2006 at 19:47

HNT murder

Following the surprising reaction to my recent first feature, I have just released the follow-up film: The Death of Strawberry Man. If you're of a nervous disposition, I should warn you that there is a murder scene. I hope you'll like it.

PS - The video is perfectly SFW (suitable for work).



HNT_1

If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half baked thursday posts here.

Blogger Michelle said...

LOL that is just too funny!!!

HHNT ;)  

~

Blogger Unknown said...

Um, I totally loved that. And I really like strawberries. Great, great, great video. The laugh in the background is hysterical, too.

Gelukkige Halve Naakte Donderdag!  

~

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha that was good...

And you didn't hurt any vegetables but killed a fruit. Are you an anti-fruitist :)  

~

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.  

~

Blogger OLY said...

Your a sadist!
I love it!!!
Happy HNT!!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I don't even know how to get this machine to do emails! But let me guess. There's a strawberry having sex with a grapefruit (?)at the back of a toilet block while being watched by a whole orchard of apple trees. Then everyone is beaten to death by a big banana! Hope it's better than that! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

How could you! What a terrible, unignified death for poor strawberry man *sob!*  

~

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

You are a genius.
Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Leesa said...

Cute:) HHNT!  

~

Blogger lime said...

thanks for the great giggle. strawberry man is a hoot. will there be more?? happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Sandouri Dean Bey said...

too funny! i love it!  

~

Blogger S said...

Can't wait for the sequel...but wait, didnt you eat him last week?

Happy HNT  

~

Blogger zomba said...

My dear RobMcJ,

Can I congratulate you on testbackground, which made me feel seriously queezy?

MM III  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Oh my goodness, Foxglove, my dear. Your HNT is too...how shall I put this...too arousing!

Reminiscent of past times at the Muthaiga Country Club.

MM III  

~

Blogger Moosekahl said...

That is hilarious! You could sell him on eBay. Happy HNT  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

MM III - I knew you'd enjoy the testbackground. That's how I felt looking at your seaside photo.

I'll recommend it to hotboy as a bliss aid.

Moosekahl - thanks for dropping in.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page