open text

24 March 2006 at 07:14

HNT over the top

After months away from the pool, I overdid the swimming and sauna yesterday. Spent the afternoon sleeping and staring at the ceiling. Too exhausted to blog and almost too knackered for HNT this week. Thank you to planetdan.net for letting me use this photo.

If you like, you can click through the picture to another spectacular bike crash.

And if you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half naked posts here.


HNT_1

Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Due to the cosmic yogic powers I am getting in touch with, I sense a downturn in the force. I suggest you look at the Heart Sutra. Are there sentient beings or not? This is ra question. Always, why is getting tired always a bugger on the thought process? Are tired people ever happy? Satiated? I hate being tired. Except when I like it. I hope this helps with ra balance. Hotboy.
p.s. I'm now charging for comments. That'll be five hundred slabs of VB please!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Did you shout something before that poor woman fell off her bike? LIke, here comes the jabberwalkie! I bet you did! That's no help at all! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

OH WOW! Looks like that hurts!
I understand about being knackered. My workouts at the gym are wearing me out!
Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Sunny Delight said...

wow quite a spill there! but interesting way to go bike riding. HHNT!  

~

Blogger Tess said...

Oh ouch! That just can not be good.

Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger OLY said...

What a classic!
great pic.. next time i wanna see you hot man!  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

Thanks for the kind comments Rob. Sorry to hear about your sauna/swim/exhaustion situation...but this pic kinda makes up for it LOL!  

~

Blogger lime said...

yeeeee-ouch! that looks exquisitely painful!  

~

Blogger BH said...

Talk about road rash. Ouch! Happy (belated) HNT!  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

Your cluster map seems to have missed me off. Either that, or its something to do with the old satellite dish which beams direct to HQ.

MM III  

~

Blogger keda said...

as 'ouch', despite being the obvious first reaction, has been used and often, i'll have to use 'ooooohf, nasty' instead.
and the poor wet bugger... bummer.  

~

Blogger Spinning Girl said...

wow, that is one spectacular wipeout. also the click-to-reveal one. wow.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page