open text

07 April 2006 at 20:08

whoopee

I was going to be rich. At work I have one of these fake leather chairs that makes a farting noise when you move. Then last week I read that a teacher in England is suing her employer for £1m because her chair at work lets out a farting noise every time she sits down, and they refused to replace it.


"It was very embarrassing to sit on," she said. "I asked for a chair that didn't make these very embarrassing farting sounds. I regularly had to apologise that it wasn't me, it was my chair."

If the English case succeeds, it will set a legal precedent. When I mentioned this to the colleague who shares my office, she pointed out that it's not my chair making the noises, it's me.

Blogger zomba said...

I say Mr RobMcJ!

Pretty quiet here, since you stopped exposing yourself every Thursday, what?

You're obviously a man of the world.

What do you recommend for, how should I put this...termites in the...dish?

Put it another way - what's the equivalent - for the technological gizmos - of a strong MGT?

MM III  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

MM - Sorry to hear of the white ants in the works. I think that's what you said. If it's a dial-up dish, you could filling it with broadbeans. Most people find the conversion process dead easy, but hampered by a lifetime's experience in I.T. and an inability to think in the microsoft way, I made a dog's thingy of it, the first few tries.

Does that help at all?  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Is this us back to the toilet training again? Could you try further up the body. It would really help. Is scatalogical a word? Hotboy  

~

Blogger keda said...

the ever fabulous keiran (over at full stop here: http://thefullstop.blogspot.com/2006/03/top-trumps.html#links) wrote a very funny peice about this too!
i think you'd like him. he also had a good chat with god the otherday....

the last 3 posts were all very welcome. smiles help on rainy days.

keep it up babe. and i'll be checking my red dots over sydney so don't go slacking now!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page