open text

03 August 2006 at 07:49

HNT what I did on my holidays

I've decided to give people a rest from my tortured tales of a previous life this week. The picture is from a recent outing to North Island, one of the group of islands where I live.

While walking on one of the deserted beaches there, I decided to expose my favourite body appendage, the long thin one with a vein running along it. Here's a section of it, blown up.


If you click the pic, you'll be able to see what is special about the beaches on that island.



HNT_1

If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half baked thursday posts here.

Blogger Sexy Duet said...

I think I much prefer the golden sands of the beaches we have here Down Under. Happy HNT!

Ms SD  

~

Blogger oldfashionmomma said...

Heh talk about making you wonder. HHNT!  

~

Blogger Andi said...

Nice appendage. Very well groomed.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow that is so blown up as to make it otherworldly...it looks like the beach itself, taken from outser space, or something.  

~

Blogger lime said...

LOL. you do indeed have a long, thin, veiny appendage. great shot. well done! HHNT  

~

Blogger Polt said...

ooo, black sand...cool...

HAPPY HNT!  

~

Blogger Suze said...

Oooh, is that a volcanic beach? Lovely shot of the black sand between your toes.

Happy HNT sweetie ;)  

~

Blogger Cindy said...

Is it true what the say about big feet? ;)

Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Wenchy said...

Good luck with that! LOL  

~

Blogger lecram sinun said...

LOL! Now that's clever! Well done! Cheers and Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger The Middle Child said...

I want a vacation... wwwwaaaaahhhhhhhh.

Happy HNT!!  

~

Blogger Jinsane said...

Cool pic! Ahhhh....to be at the beach!

HHNT!  

~

Blogger Heather said...

Hey, does this sand get freaking hot? Its very cool. As in groovy...or whatever they say these days  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! So pleased to see you've gotten over that castration thing. This montage is still a bit odd. Is it bury your willie in black sand? What's all that about? No help at all! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! It's another castration post! Shuggoolies! Are we into a chop off and hide it thing now? That might not help! Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Searabbit - I heart the sparkles on your template. Also your content.

Thruster - I love all your film work, it's hard (pun intended) to pick just 5 films. But how did they do the SFX on your dick?  

~

Blogger Brown eyed girl said...

Oh, look at your dirty foot!
Don't you just love digging your feet in?
Great therapy for feet, don't you think?
Happy Late HNT!
I have one up "here" this week!
~xo  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Lee Ann - I do like a woman who can talk frankly without embarrassment. Are you saying what I think you're saying?  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Probably not.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Oh Rob, I reread what I wrote...I can see how you would think you what you thought! haha
Love ya babe!
::wink::  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

For a moment I thought you were the contortionist I've fantasised about. ;)  

~

Blogger Leesa said...

Cool shot :)  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page