open text

18 October 2005 at 15:29

recycle pathology

I've been told to start flossing after every meal. I knew a couple who used to share their floss. One of them would use a bit, then pass it on to the other. After they had both used it, sometimes they'd wash it under the tap, for reuse next time.

And before you ask, they weren't even Scottish.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! As you know, floss is only used by Americans and effete Australians who are really Poms. Most Scots have no teeth to floss. This is to avoid the weeping and gnashing of teeth, which has been promised. Oh no! Teeth will be provided for the gumsy! Hope this helps. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I believe in flossing, but that is nasty! The only way I may consider doing that would be if it were a desparate situation. Definitely not under normal circumstances....hahaha  

~

Blogger Heather said...

Nothing to do with flossing...but I saw this and thought of you...now why would that be?

click me  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - what's with the All-or-nothing thinking? What about those of us who have half their teeth left?

LA - every day is desperate on UnHeard Island.

MM, I mean CF - can I suggest you refer your question to jimmer? He's the floss man.

Heather - thanks, you know me so well, that game is just my level.  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the information you passed to me, on cross-cultural blogging. I agree with you, but while there are postmodernist strains in cultural and social anthropology, there are still none at all in physical anthropology. This, of course, has resulted in the bifurcation of Anthropology Departments at some universities.

I enjoy your "postmodern" blog, and some of your friends, especially the Blissful Blogger - is he really Irish? That's quite an accent.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Heeeelllllooooo???? Where are you?????  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

LA - Er, ...  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page