open text

20 November 2005 at 17:10

the dare

I had a dare with Hotboy - if he would start the Half Naked Therapy, I would post a picture of myself attempting yoga.

Well he has posted his own HNT photo here, so today I fulfilled my part of the bargain. I had done quite a bit of saluting in my time, but this was the first time I tried the yoga routine called salute to the sun.

It's quite relaxing, but I may not be doing it right.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Zeig again! The loneliness on your side of the Unheard of Island had finally taken it's toll, I see. You do realise that you're losing the plot, don't you? Hope this is a reassurance in some way. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

I think that's what they said to the buddha.  

~

Blogger jimmmer said...

Dude. That was beautiful.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Have you seen how I'm now going to be dead famous and rich? Would you like the job of going around being me since you don't seem to do much? I just want to sit, basically. That's doing even less. If you don't want the job, pass it on to the penguins. Maybe I could rent a stuffed one. Is this the narscissisticy disfiguration surfacing again? Hotboy
p.s. The boy was right about the buddha reposte! But you are still losing the plot. I think that may be called projection though.I can't go into that because I never did work out the post-modernism. Is that old hat now?  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page