open text

28 October 2005 at 07:58

HNT 2




Guidelines
for HNT:
45113638_202b79dc11




Cheap
cameraphone
picture

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! What's going on here? Why have you taken off your simmit? Is this another one of them pervy things? Just thought I'd ask. Hotboy  

~

Blogger zomba said...

My Dear Robmcj,

Here is another wonderful picture of clouds for your collection.

And this one might even be an aerial picture of the UnHeard of Islands.

But this one is surely the Penguin Piss Brewery.

MM III  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - it's not my idea, it's on the orders of my therapist. Supposed to help me become more authentic, whatever that means. Maybe you understand.

MM - there's clearly been a breach of island security, thanks for drawing my attention to it. I'll try to have the pictures removed while the penguins are still computer illiterate. I thought it was enough just to disguise the stills (brewer's pun, haha) as souvenir Madyamika Blisswall replicas. But if you weren't fooled, the little blighters may twig too.

On a technical note. I made MGTs for Frau McJ and myself last night. She insists the G:T ratio is 1:4, whereas I drink mine 1:1 She likes a cocktail glass, an inverted conical affair on a stem, while I use a whisky glass obtained free from a pub in Edinburgh. Which of us is right?  

~

Blogger zomba said...

My Dear bean,

The most important property of the container is that it should not leak. Otherwise its largely a matter of personal choice. I do prefer a fairly heavily-based glass myself. That's how its served in the Muthaiga Club, in Nairobi, and they should know.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Woooooo.....sexy! Cool pic Rob!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page