open text

30 November 2005 at 17:29

international back care exercises

Indian Yoga:





Glasgow Yoga:



(pics supplied by Seb)

Blogger Lee Ann said...

hahaha, that is so funny!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Have you cut your head off today yet? Anyway, the Glasgow boy is very good at it, isn't he? Hotboy  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

That was so funny I spilt all of my sundowner.

MM III  

~

Blogger Chickie said...

I don't know what's up. I've been trying to read your blog for a couple of weeks but it won't scroll all the way down so I can read a full post. This is the first one I've even been able to get to the comment screen on. Maybe it's just me. Argh, well, what I can read - I've really liked!  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page