open text

13 April 2006 at 13:12

FNT deferred

Oops! The Flat-island Fundamentalist has let the cat out of the bag. Now anyone can get access to the ultimate wisdom:

"Pretending to be normal is crap. It is also too expensive." ©

Once you learn the truth of that, you know everything.

If I was a normal (i.e. what he would call a flatheid), I would be excited about going away this Friday for 4 days, to visit Spud's mum at the beach. No work, just loafing and taking nude photos of myself, for 4 whole days! But in fact for someone like me, a reformed pretend-normal, it's all just continuous life, whether at home (where I blog whenever I want) or at work (where I also blog whenever I want). It's all just life. You're alive so what does it matter where you do the living?

This week, I have laid on exams for every single class. That keeps them quiet, and lets me get on with this. What a fortunate creature I am!

Of course, after the weekend, when I start a further 2 weeks' holiday (What a fortunate creature I am!), I'll need to spend some of my time marking the exams. Everything balances up, there's no boundary between work and life. If you do it right, it's all just life.

What a fortunate etc ....!




I know how many people this will disappoint, but my return to full HNT form (to be precise, it'll be FNT) has been delayed another week because Spud's mum, bless her, doesn't have a PC. Spud was going to buy her one, until he realised she'd be able to send him email. As it is, she sometimes phones Carslemane just to make sure Spud's changing his undies every week, whether they're dirty or not.

Blogger keda said...

oh you old tease. sand in yr sarnies to you!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! God, no more dirty photies of the old guy! Stormtroppen Rhinemaidens in jackboots, yes! Old geezers lolling around in the non-alcoholic ale ... no use. This should help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Hope you have some relaxing times!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Ubertruths lie in the profundities of this post! You're right. You must glide from your jobbie into your otherwise as if there were no divisions.Seemlessness. Or shock horror: what the fung am I doing here?!! Is that the Tao? Gliding without bumps between this scenario and that? Yes, but I don't get what I perceive as the moral vacuum. Why is Casanova a good Taoist? Why should you follow your Tao if it is to be a basturn? You see, Adolf, I don't undertand this Taoism at all. Please elucidate. I think this might have been a Taoist post-modernist post. Of course, this won't help at all. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! I would like to offer my body for offering up. There is nothing left except the offering up. Of everything, including my leg. How much are you offering? Food and food would be good. I don't mind being servile, as long as I can kill them while they sleep, the basturns. I can kill your mother. How much? Just thought it would help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - how much to just rough her up a little? You could wear the boxing gloves and just knock a few teeth out. Don't leave any fingerprints. That would really help.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page