open text

20 April 2006 at 08:18

HNT/FNT double puzzle

My Northern Hemisphere friend hotboy is a self-confessed fat basturn. To work off the excess flab caused by drinking beer, he uses a patented system called the Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle.

Here in the Southern Hemisphere, I'm a skinny basturn, so I used the beer diet to try and put on some pounds. Naturally, it didn't work, and I even lost weight - I had forgotten that North is the opposite of South, and everything has to balance up. I may ask hotboy to send me a Beer Monster Reduction Vehicle. On crossing the Equator, it would convert into a Beer Monster Inflation Vehicle. I could use it to pack on some weight Down Under.

This photo was taken recently, after six months on the beer diet.





HNT_1

If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half baked thursday posts here.

Blogger Rebecca said...

You gotta love a good puzzle..

HHNT!!  

~

Blogger keda said...

great!

hey you don't look so different. just need a bit of a tan and a wax is all!

and i love the puzzle. happy hnt babe and welcome back*  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Thank god you chopped the head of those photies! Anyway, it's reminded me never to take my simmit off! From these photies you can't tell if you're a dwarf or not! A real size person standing next to you would help. Also, just because of the problem with the Third Reich and the calvinist toilet training ... well, you didn't have to chop it off, that's all. It doesn't help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger OLY said...

Great puzzle!! Happy HNT  

~

Blogger Wenchy said...

Gotta love the bandaid!  

~

Blogger Joel said...

I would LOVE to get in my jeaqns from half my age. UGH! HHNT  

~

Blogger Suze said...

That puzzle was fantastic. Now how do we remove the plaster (bandaid)?


Happy HNT ;)  

~

Blogger Polt said...

Whether it's recent or half your age, you still pretty damn hot, dude!

Loved the puzzle!

Happy Birthday and HNT!  

~

Blogger Shora said...

HELLO! Love the puzzle. And Happy Birthday!  

~

Blogger S said...

Oh now that was a fun puzzle! HHNT~  

~

Blogger Leesa said...

Very nice :) Fun puzzle!  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

Happy Birthday Rob...you look great in both pics, but I'm guessing the 'tanned' one is the earlier shot. HHNT!  

~

Blogger Melissa said...

luvin the bright pink bandaid..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


I read back and read stories of how you got the scar.

Le Chat's friend Faith is also going thru a cancer battle at the moment and could use some encouragement ~you can get to her blog thru le Chat(I'm fairly sure you know who le Chat is.. ;) )
my own scare was 5 yrs ago, and with Ovarian Cancer. I'm now missing 1/3 of my left ovary and I look at my scars every day and count my blessings as I'm sure you do as well.

Anywhoo... happy HNT  

~

Blogger Lil Bit said...

weeeeeeeee! What fun w/the lil puzzle!
I'd say top is 1/2 age, but what dif does it make? - who duhn't luv a man in his bday suit? ;)

Happy HNT & Bday! =)  

~

Blogger Aisha T. said...

Well, that was fun *grin* happy HNT--the bandaids are priceless.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Both pictures look great Rob...you look really good!
Great puzzle, love the camera effect.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ROB, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! Could you hear me singing as I was typing? Have a wonderful special day!
~xo  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love puzzles!!

Happy HNT  

~

Blogger lecram sinun said...

Hmmm... Puzzling... but Happy Birthday! Cheers and Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say!

A fine figure of a man.

Happy birthday.

MM III  

~

Blogger Moosekahl said...

Congrats on the maintenance. I'm far from the size I was when I was half my current age but I much prefer my current size and shape then the old me. Happy HNT  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page