open text

18 August 2006 at 17:52

message in the post

You know the old Police song, Message in a Bottle?

Woke up this morning. Can't believe what I saw,
100 million bottles washed up on the shore.

Except for me this morning it was 18 comments washed up on this blog, but the principle's the same. Just when I was feeling uncustomarily low. What a fortunate man I am to have blogfriends!

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Wow, that must have been some sight seeing all of those bottles washed up on the shore.
Once, when I lived in South Florida, they were doing some bridge construction (over the canal) in my neighborhood. There were hundreds of dead fish floating everywhere. A day later, I came home from work and there were vultures EVERYWHERE. There must have been 200 or more. It was a bit scary!  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! It must be the uniform! If you want my advice you should go back to the flauleins in the leatherhosen.
Lee Ann: Pity you didn't get a photie of the vultures! There are a lot of traffic wardens around here, but no vultures! Hotboy  

~

Blogger zomba said...

I say Old Bean!

I heard a rumour that the next series of 'Celebrity Love Island' is due to be filmed on the UnHeard & Macdonald Islands.

Just as well that you are heading for Blighty.

Will you be calling in on good old HotBoy? My Hush Hush itinerary is rather tight, but I might perhaps divert in that direction.

MM III  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Most of the comments on my blog are by me! So well done! Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! If you're rowing to Blighty soon, I hope you have the business plan for the computery way of me getting lots of money for doing absolutely nothing at all. That would definitely help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

LS - A photo of that might have been worth money.

HB - I'll send you some frauleins, shall I?

MM - that's a great idea, but sadly it's the Fatherland I'm visiting, not Old Albion. I could meet you at the Reichstag.

Felicity - I'm hoping that the tribes will persist in the face of the Jihad, when the refugee boats throng these shores. I'm already brewing now for the party.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page