open text

27 August 2006 at 22:15

ra niceness

My old friend hotboy has started being nice to me, occasionally even using words of praise. This false consciousness is unsettling. At first I wasn't sure whether to take it as sarcasm. But then I realised what his game is. He's planning ahead, so when the nuclear backpacks start going off in Blighty, he wants to be welcome to come ashore and take refuge on my island, camping out here in the back garden. That'll be okay, I need a gardener anyway. I'll just have to bury the beer stash before he gets here, and brew a bucket of my special no-alcohol lager as a decoy.

Other blog refugees who come here are advised to get here early and stash their own Margarita and MGT supplies before his arrival. That should help. UnHeard Of survivors, what fortunate creatures we'll be! With my genes and hotboy's severe fitness regimes, we'll build a new super-race. What skills will you contribute?



Update: hotboy has now issued a fatwa against me. He's back to his old fundamentalist self. That's more like it.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Not long now till the big boom in the aeroplane over Berlin!! I will take over the whole island after your demise. As far as skills are concerned, I have always maintained my uselessness. A servant would help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! Have you got a hut in your garden? Once you've got rid of the adolescent, you could put me in your hut. I'd do the garden between meditation sessions and all I'd need is ra bob hope and ra occasional beer. Can you find me some nice young women? I might need a kamamudra. That would help! I promise not to charge you much. You could make friends with my visitors. Show off your hosen. That would help. Hotboy  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

HB - excellent! Put your hut on a boat and bring it over. You've got the young women at your place already. They'll get here before you.

Let me know if you ever want me to help you confront your own worries. As if you have any. Denial is a great thing, I went to the wrong church.

But wait! There is one fear - reincarnation into the evil bourgoisie. Rest assured, it's not going to happen. But enough of this, I need to get on with packing the pantaclavas and lederhosen etc.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I want to be there. I don't know what I can contribute but I will think of something.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page