open text

24 August 2006 at 14:00

tent post

Using the Next Blog button, I came across 4th Avenue Blues , by a guy who blogs, it seems, from his tent. If he can do it, so can hotboy from his tent at the Buddhist place, or from the bliss hut.

He seems like a good guy (not hotboy), and goes to AA meetings. I used to go to AA too, despite not being an alcoholic. I went for the acceptance and friendship. I know that's what they all say, but in my case it's true.

Next month with any luck, I'll find myself sitting beside an AA member in the plummeting fuselage. That would help.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! I haven't got a laptop. That would help. I didn't know you were an alcoholic. How did you do that on non-alcoholic beer? That must be a first. Maybe you went to the AA meetings to get off with drunken women. I wouldn't put it passed you! Did they through you out when you told them you could drink 14 pints of beer and still do the Times crossword. You're making this all up. Don't think we don't know! Hotboy.  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Zeig! "Through you out"? Why don't you join a church or something? Holy roller roll one time for me! They accept all kinds of nutters in churches! Hotboy. p.s. You should row a boat back to Blighty. It worked for me.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page