open text

18 May 2006 at 21:38

celebrating one year of HNT subversion

This week, the HNT deal is that you re-post your first-ever HNT, as well as a fresh one. This was my first HNT:


After I posted this last year, I went to look at other people's HNTs, and that was when I realised that HNT was supposed to be about part-naked, tasteful pictures, but by then it was too late. After that, I had nowhere left to go really, except to try and subvert the genre.

Last week I posted another fruity HNT video. I had planned a Scots-accented video for this week, but I haven't had time yet to add the subtitles, so I'm moving it to next week.

Instead, here's a last minute substitute, a photo I found today at this site. I don't think it's been photoshopped. Can you work out how it was done?


If you missed previous HNTs, you can access all the old half baked thursday posts here.

HNT_1


Sources acknowledged.

Blogger Wenchy said...

Ya lost ya head AGAIN? LOL  

~

Blogger lime said...

LOL, we all make mistakes. i've always enjoyed your pics and vids. when's the next dance lesson? lol happy HNT!  

~

Blogger Sexy Duet said...

Love the second pic, too funny!! The first one is pretty good too. Happy HNT  

~

Blogger keda said...

fabulous. and fun for the whole family! the lets loved both pics!

and we love your blog! not just as a stepping stone.... the vieos and pictures re an inspiaation our cut n paste kiddy aftrenoon arttwork therapy sessions!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee! I went all-out on my first HNT pic, too. And I LIKE it that way. Great pics! HHNT!  

~

Blogger The Middle Child said...

Happy HNT! Pretty cool pic. Of course we know how it was done, there are two people in the sand...  

~

Blogger Suze said...

You are so creative. I have been trying to remove those plasters but they wont come off.

Happy Anniversary HNT sweetie ;)  

~

Blogger BKS said...

Heres hoping that foot at the top is not about to kickoff. :)) Very creative

HHNT
BKS  

~

Blogger Leesa said...

These are great :) Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger AndyT13 said...

truly awesome dude! HHNT!  

~

Blogger Sassy said...

Very cool! LOL! Happy HNT!  

~

Blogger betchacantguesswho said...

Anything with a beach theme is A-OK with me. And here we have 2 of them. Loved it. Happy HNT!!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pics are the best!!! I'm going to be studying that second one all day to figure out how to do it!
Happy HNT`aversary... Can't believe it's been a year already!  

~

Blogger Michelle said...

LOL Those are great!!!

HHNT :)  

~

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Got to the crime scene a little late, but it's elementary, dear Watson. The boy in the shadow adjusting his pantaclava is a dead giveaway. Further up the beach some joe has chopped his willie off and replaced it with a bandaid.Who knows how many drugs you'd have to take to play the ukelele after that. Sets the scene. Down the beach a little the boy who showed up for the sex party had his head chopped off.Well, that happens sometimes. Here comes the severed leg from the top. Ooops! Missed all the fun again. Hope this helps.Hotboy  

~

Blogger lecram sinun said...

LOL! Those are wonderful! Cheers and Happy HNT Anniversary!  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

Rob, you have done an excellent job! I just have one question....Does it hurt when you take your head off?
Love ya,
Happy HNT Anniversary!  

~

Blogger Lelly said...

I loved that pic of you first time around, and it still makes me chuckle! HHNT anniversary you sweet nutcase you!  

~

Blogger AndyT13 said...

Thanks for the nice comment about my HNT this week. Feel more than free to link to me, though I'd prefer you link to the post rather than just the picture. I'm trying to sell that CD so any traffic that passes that link will (I hope) help me out. Thank brother!  

~

Blogger onan the bavarian said...

Andy - okay. Thanks.

Lell - thanks, sometimes I think you're the only one who's got my measure.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page