open text

26 May 2006 at 09:27

after the party

What a great party that was last night. Thanks to all who came along. Shall we all do it again another Thursday? Next week my mother's invited.

Blogger Hotboy said...

Adolf! Heil! Looking forward to your mother next week! Yummy. I'm only doing interviews in future while standing on my head and completely sober! That might help! Probably won't. Hotboy  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

What would be great if we could do an interview with the 3 of us and mix it as if we were all in the same room! What a difference in accents between the 3 of us!
You guys are great.  

~

Blogger Lee Ann said...

I listened to the videos again. I think I understood a few more words this time.
...truths...second truth...desire..."f-word"...physical...oh me...dearie me.
then with your part... look better than last year....he was on lithium.
Still love your accents! You both are the cutest.  

~

Post a Comment




Who Links Here
Who Links Here (short form)

Where people click from:
Locations of visitors to this page